- Does your concrete have tripping hazards?
- Is it uneven or settling?
- Are your steps pulling away from your house?
- Is your patio sinking out of sight?
- Is your drive way or RV pad settled around the garage?
We have a solution for you!
Re-level and raise sunken concrete for the fraction of the cost of replacement.
Elite Concrete Lifting proudly serves all of Utah and Utah County, your local cement raising and leveling experts from Pleasant Grove Utah.
We fix sunken concrete problems using a process called “Mud Jacking.” Mud Jacking is the process of drilling holes in the concrete and then injecting them with a special grout mix that fills the voids and lifts the concrete back into place. The holes are then cleaned out and filled with a standard concrete mix to match your existing concrete color.